WCI Europe’s activity is based on four pillars that represent as many specific situations in the corporate life of companies that have reached a stage of development justifying WCI’s support.
Regardless of the ultimate definition of our assignment or of the type of service selected, WCI’s mandates always include the following guarantees:
- Confidentiality : with the aim not to disclose any sensitive information and to guarantee the conditions for negotiating future agreements.
- Independence : WCI is in no way affiliated with any other institutional groups and therefore has no interest other than to satisfy its clients.
- Commitment : WCI only acts in the interest of its clients.
- Provision : provisions are set aside for WCI assignments in order to ensure that parties are committed to the success of the project.
- Expenses : only the expenses incurred by WCI will be billed to its clients on a monthly basis.
- Remuneration : WCI is mainly paid on the basis of the success of its assignment.